Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 June 2015

What people think of me?

SITUATION 1
During the Hari Raya Puasa last Year, 2 of my close friends came to my house and we talk about our student’s life.
Me         : It’s so hard being an IPG student. Especially learning my minor. Can u guess what minor subject that I take? Seriously a subject that really doesn’t suit me and one of my dislike subject at school.
Friend   : I know, Pendidikan Islam.
Me         : Actually, I’m gonna say, Visual Arts.

SITUATION 2
When we talked about online shopping.
Friend A               :  Wabilah, there’s a jean sales. Do you wanna buy it with me? Seriously, really really cheap.
Me                         : Really? What kind of jean. Bootcut? Straightcut? Skinny?
Friend A               : I choose bootcut, but there’s only several of them. U should quick.
Friend B               : Wabilah usually wears skinny right?
Me                         : Actually, I also want the boot cut. (most of my jeans straight cut and not skinny)

Based on the 2 situation above, I can tell what other people think of me. I might not be the alim ulamak person but every day I tried to be a better person than yesterday. Seriously, I don’t hate Islamic studies. To improve myself, I tend to be close with the people that I called alim ulamak. They might not be a real ulamak, but there were my friends that each time I looked and talked to them, they remind me of Allah. When I lose hope and I don’t know what to do, I do seek for their advice. In terms of clothing, I admit I wear jeans. But lately, I tend to wear skirts. I tried my best to improve. To my readers, do pray for me to be a better muslimah day by day. Thank you. ^^
Nurul Wabilah
7:39 pm
15/6/2015


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...